Here is a quick update to show you how little stitching I have been able to do, I am really struggling on this 36ct but I have no other colours apart from Ivory and White, I did consider maybe dyeing some but I need to look into what i would need, as I am saving up for advertising in cross stitch magazines.
yes snazzy photo effect from iMac i still love my new toy but still not much clue about all the extra features lol
AND FINALLY my site is live!!!!
only a small amount of charts and not happy with the preview of the mock ups but gradually i will be able to change that.
I have been a bad blogger/stitcher/commenter as I have been concentrating on this and with all the set backs has took me longer than planned!
OK I Know it’s the jubilee party and were all celebrating, yay for an extra day off work but i need your help with a question over on my other blog (click on the link above) any opinions would be very grateful.
and sorry for email followers seems i cant spell with no glasses either
Yes it has been a while but I have been unable to stitch due to terrible headaches, turns out I am getting old and I need glasses. I looked a right idiot in them and it cost me £300 for the pleasure ! Hubby nearly fainted when I told him me. of course I didn’t tell him I picked Armani but he wouldn’t be any
wiser and its not my fault they were the only ones that didn’t look awful. I pick them up next week but until then I am going to try stitching.
So to make life as awkward as possible I am stitching on a brown linen I hate stitching on linen but the pattern I have done is showing the colours a lot darker than they are so far I did 20 stitches tonight then I had to put it down. Maybe 36ct is asking too much. But from the picture you can see not a good fabric
I have also got my logos sorted they are on my other blog and been busy designing on my new iMac so much better than windows well I guess it will be when I figure out how it all works!:-D
So far from now on I am not going to bore you with my posts on the whole designing bit, i have put a different blog up HERE with anything to do with that, will also make it easier hopefully to comment on blogger posts as I am still having problems on the while comment issue.
I have been doing some stitching but on a test piece of Allure so that’s on my other blog, I have remember to take a photo of TUSAL
makes a change i know…
no difference really, and also Yes It is official I am slack and i am VERY late in posting this ( so sorry)
Thank you to Rachel (timrachel) and Juel ( stitchstitchknit)
Liebster is a German word meaning favourite, dearest or beloved. The Liebster Blog Award is awarded by bloggers to other new bloggers who have fewer than 200 followers, to help spread the word about their blogs and to help them gain wider recognition.
The Liebster award comes with four conditions that each recipient must satisfy when accepting.
- Choose 5 up-and-coming blogs with less than 200 followers to award the Liebster to.
- Show your thanks to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them.
- Post the award on your blog. List the bloggers you are giving the award to with links to their sites. Leave comments on their blogs so they know about the award.
- Share 5 random facts about yourself that people don’t know about you.”
OK so 5 facts
- I hate soaps, detest them any English,Australian, American I would rather live my life than sit watching TV
- My favourite song in the world, is Hysteria by MUSE.
- I drank my first cup of coffee three weeks ago, yes i am now officially GROWN UP!
- Peanut butter is a real weakness, jar and a spoon yum yum ( i also hated that until a month ago
- I wear false teeth ( well a plate really, not full blown nashers) after having 5 teeth took out by a drunk dentist that was struck off when i was about 10 so since then i have a real fear and an accident later left me with no teeth at the top right side, i refused to go to the dentist straight away and left it too late to save them, my fault but at 38 not something i thought would happen to me thought only old people had false teeth😦
So here are the five blogs i chose to give the award to, hope i have chose ones that have not already received it😀
Donna’s Cross stitch
Its All ABout Me
Kates Floss Box
Happy Earth Day!
OK not sure if this is going to work or anyone wants to do this but….
i need some guinea pigs to help.
All you would have to do is look at my etsy shop and tell me which pattern you would like and i will email it you, in return i would really appreciate it if you could
- give me feedback on the pattern etc ( i cant improve unless i know where i am going wrong)
- send me a picture of the finished chart
- if you put pictures of it on your blog to tell them where you got it from
simple… ( i think)😀
you can email on lovethythread at hotmail dot com
or comment on this post
yes it is up and running, My ESTY shop still only 16 designs on at the moment and they are very simple designs but hoping that will change. I have asked an artist i love to design me a logo so fingers crossed on that one, and got my Facebook page started.
The name i chose is Love Thy Thread, i liked that one and always came back to that one.
so far my favourite design is this…
i am going to stitch this one up myself to see what it looks like, and today I have been doing these two.
So tonight it’s either catch up on blogs, stitch or create, depends on what rubbish the hubby decides to watch,
That’s why nothing has been done on the stitching/blogging front, its been one thing after another for nearly 4 weeks and i am now suffering from man flu, so yes i am at deaths door lol
Thank you for the lovely awards i will reply this weekend to the award this weekend when i am feeling better, i hope everyone had a lovely Easter and had plenty of stitching or chocolate ( or both)
Now i have been thinking of doing some small designs on Etsy but i cant come up with a good name so far i have thought of:
- Love Thy Thread
- Threads Of Love
- Live By Thread
- Array Of Stitches
- Alive By Thread
- Stitching Joy
- Little Crosses
- Threads and Fabric
- Life And Times Of Stitching
- Multicoloured Crosses ( may not work as the US/UK etc spelling if ‘colour’ differs)
- One More Little Stitch
So the help i need is are any of them any good, which one pops out at you or have you got a better one as mine are not up to it, I REALLY need you help as i have asked my husband and all i get it grunts and thats it, bleeding useless!
also if your blog has word verification on it and am still unable to comment on any of them and after 15 minutes i give up, blogger really needs to get its act together on this as people are missing out on comments grrrr