My stitching at the best of times is slow, and just cant get an faster. Mind you if i didnt have any interuptions
- Mum, what’s for tea?
- Mum, Callum/Lauren/Nicole is annoying me!
- Mum i cant go my homework, can you
do it for mehelp?
- I cant find my clothes/shoes/homework/phone/bed * delete as appropriate
- Where’s my car keys ( in the place you have just looked, honestly are all men useless as looking for ANYTHING or is it just mine?)
- The phones ringing! (sorry can’t anyone else answer it!)
The list could go on and on, and since i would love to stitch as fast as Rachel ( super speedy) but will never, i am pondering whether to try and have another go at tenting, on the HAED BB there is a picture that has been tented and it looks amazing, so should i try it on a new start, I mean i have loads of charts and loads i want (i have finally updated my stash and wishlist pages) so i could try it, or do i just plod on.
Speaking of plodding on, im sure this bleeding ship has sailed off as i cant see it anywhere, yes i know its a crap amount of stitching i have done, but i have had all the above thrown at me in one night, so if i grab a full 30 minutes it is a blessing,.
and i did a bit of Rapunzel last night, and this is it, you can count the stitches they are that few.
I am hoping that i get a bit in today, but not sure what to stitch i need to see really which is shouting at me, to stop me buying LADY GODIVA as i REALLY REALLY want this chart.
p.s dont forget Thursday is the last day for sign up for the giveaway