So far from now on I am not going to bore you with my posts on the whole designing bit, i have put a different blog up HERE with anything to do with that, will also make it easier hopefully to comment on blogger posts as I am still having problems on the while comment issue.
I have been doing some stitching but on a test piece of Allure so that’s on my other blog, I have remember to take a photo of TUSAL
makes a change i know…
no difference really, and also Yes It is official I am slack and i am VERY late in posting this ( so sorry)
Liebster is a German word meaning favourite, dearest or beloved. The Liebster Blog Award is awarded by bloggers to other new bloggers who have fewer than 200 followers, to help spread the word about their blogs and to help them gain wider recognition.
The Liebster award comes with four conditions that each recipient must satisfy when accepting.
- Choose 5 up-and-coming blogs with less than 200 followers to award the Liebster to.
- Show your thanks to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them.
- Post the award on your blog. List the bloggers you are giving the award to with links to their sites. Leave comments on their blogs so they know about the award.
- Share 5 random facts about yourself that people don’t know about you.”
OK so 5 facts
- I hate soaps, detest them any English,Australian, American I would rather live my life than sit watching TV
- My favourite song in the world, is Hysteria by MUSE.
- I drank my first cup of coffee three weeks ago, yes i am now officially GROWN UP!
- Peanut butter is a real weakness, jar and a spoon yum yum ( i also hated that until a month ago
- I wear false teeth ( well a plate really, not full blown nashers) after having 5 teeth took out by a drunk dentist that was struck off when i was about 10 so since then i have a real fear and an accident later left me with no teeth at the top right side, i refused to go to the dentist straight away and left it too late to save them, my fault but at 38 not something i thought would happen to me thought only old people had false teeth 😦
So here are the five blogs i chose to give the award to, hope i have chose ones that have not already received it 😀
Happy Earth Day!